Thursday, 7 April 2011

6A-Pilot survey and pilot interview.


I have created a pilot survey using the website www.surveymonkey.com
I would like to find out "What makes a good manager?" 

I would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time and complete this survey. It is aimed at various individuals, especially those who work in The Arts sector as employees or employers.


It was a challenge setting up the online survey because I was unfamiliar with how the system operates. It is currently operational. Creating a survey will be beneficial in recording data and next time when creating a survey on surveymonkey it should be less time consuming.

I am also in the process of conducting a pilot interview with a manager who works in an Arts organisation and will report my findings.  

3 comments:

  1. had a look at your survey, good and well structured rating scales...well done. have a look through my blog post on surveys. It might give you some ideas on how to enhance and make it even better
    http://peterbryant.smegradio.com/?p=69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicholas,
    I've just completed your survey. I thought the questions were asked in a good order and i like the layout. I think having questions on a number of pages is more attractive for the participant. Great work

    ReplyDelete